Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waiiiiitingggggg

So my interview was one week and one day ago. My worries have begun to set in.... What if I talked too much? What if I didn't say the right things? I will only feel better about it when my letter comes to state if I am accepted or not!
I did find that even though I researched the interview extensively, I was asked very different questions than I was expecting, though none that I felt unprepared to answer. I was asked about 4-5 questions on my top choice (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess) and 1-2 on my second choice (Attractions). I would honestly be happy with anything that I checked off on my role checklist though.

I have been trying to keep myself busy to not think about that anticipated Purple Folder. I went to the gym today and have been pouring myself into my schoolwork and sorority. Just 3-5 weeks of waiting to go, but I am hoping it comes sooner than that since I submitted my application the very first day that you could.

1 comment:

  1. Well good luck i just had mines yesterday and to tell you the truth i prepare myself and wrote down my answer but when that phone ring I completely forgot and answer another way But i think i did ok What is killing me now is the wait and I also got ask different questions than the ones i research.

    Did you apply for the fall?

    ReplyDelete