Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Arrival and the first 2 days

I haven't updated in forever, but now is as good a time as any!!

I checked in yesterday, I am in Patterson, it's beautiful and I have wonderful roommates! I was placed in the Magic Kingdom Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, in Cinderella's Castle! I am so excited, and I have Traditions tomorrow at 2pm.
I am all moved in to my apartment and my mom is here until Thursday and then I am on my own. It's a little scary but I know I will be okay.
Me and my roommates are all in different roles so it's really cool to see what everyone else will do! Rachelle is Merchandise in the BBB, Sarah is a Character Performer, Carrie is a Vacation Planner, Nikki is Full Service Food and Beverage at the Wilderness Lodge, and Bianca is Quick Service Food and Beverage! So exciting!!

I will update more after Traditions and my first day of training!

No comments:

Post a Comment